- How can I order from Marks Marine Pharmacy?
- Offering 3 simple, quick and convenient methods for ordering – online, by phone or by fax or mail or visit www.canshipmeds.com.
- Do I need to provide a prescription or any other documents to order from your company?
- For any item on www.canshipmeds.com marked Rx, you do infact need to send us your prescription. We also have thousands of OTC medicine. Once we have a prescription on file, as a licensed pharmacy, we can always work directly with your doctor to arrange for refills.
- What types of documents will you require?
- The prescriptions are mandatory and the order form is optional.
- How can I send you these documents?
- You may send your documents to us by fax, email, or mail.
The toll free fax number is: 1-877-888-9805
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail your documents to;
Marks Marine Pharmacy
239 South East Marine Drive
- Do you only sell Canadian drugs or do you sell drugs from other countries as well?
- The majority of medicine ships from Canada. Through a lengthly and rigorous process we have partnered with a pharmacy India. Therefore, we offer the brand and generic medications, from Canada or Overseas, and educate on the differences and options. When the Canadian Flag appears next to the medicine, that means it ships from Canada. If it does not appear, that means the medicine ships from Turkey. Always best to phone us to learn about the differences, and if you have a preference we can ensure we honour your choice!
- Can the country from which a drug is supplied/shipped be different from the country that the drug is manufactured?
- Yes, in many cases, it can be. For example, not all drugs sold in retail US and Canadian pharmacies are made in the USA or Canada. Many generics that American and Canadian retail pharmacies sell may be sourced from India, Israel, European Union and possibly other countries as well. Even for many brand name drugs, while the manufacturer of the drug may be an American or European company, for a variety of reasons, the drug itself may be manufactured outside of the USA or Europe.
- What are your call center's hours of operation?
- Monday to Friday 9:00-5:00
Pacific time (west coast).
- How much am I charged for shipping and who do you ship with?
- Canada regular post $14.75 approx. 2 weeks
Canada Expedited post $19.95 approx 8-10 days
Canada Express Post $24.95 approx 7 days
Overseas Expedited Post flat fee of $15 packages received within 3 weeks.
Shipping with United States Post Service (www.usps.com) and packages are insured and trackable.
- Once I have placed my order, how long does it take before your company will actually ship the order?
- Within 24 hours.
Why does it take up to 3 weeks for my order to arrive once it is shipped when I get other items I order online so much faster?
It is not the shipping that takes long, it is customs! The border goes through a rigorous checklist to ensure all medication entering the United States is safe and legitimate,
- Why do some parcels spend more than 8 to 18 business days in the mail?
- In rare cases, a shipment can arrive outside the standard delivery time. There are a number of factors outside of our control which can play a role. For example, there can be longer than normal delays at U.S. Customs during busy seasons such as in December and early January due to the large number of packages crossing the border, changes to parcel screening and shipping protocols for security reasons and inclement weather affecting flights carrying international mail.
Don’t worry, we guarantee that you will receive your order!
- Will you beat a competitor's price?
- Do you have a Satisfaction Guarantee?
- Yes, absolutely! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unopened product within 14 days and receive a full refund.
- What do you accept as payment?
- Visa, American Express, Discover, Cheques, Money Orders.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
- Yes, absolutely! Our website uses industry standard security measures, including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure a safe and secure shopping experience. We have taken every precaution to make your transaction secure and all account information submitted to us is safely and securely isolated from unauthorized access.
Also, as a licensed pharmacy, we follow strict government regulations for storing files confidentially.
- Are there any advantages to paying by check?
- Yes, please be aware that an international transaction fee may be charged when using a credit or debit card. This fee is charged by some banks and credit card companies, even though the transaction is in US dollars. It is a fee that most customers are not even aware of and is generally hidden in the fine print of the credit card company's terms and conditions. To avoid incurring this fee, you can simply pay by check.
- Why do the pills I received look different than the ones I get from my local pharmacy?
- If you have previously been purchasing brand name pills from your local pharmacy, but have purchased the generic counterpart from us, the pills you receive from us will look different. The generic pills will have the same active medicinal ingredient as the brand name, but the color, size and shape of the pills may be different. This is generally due to certain laws that restrict generic manufacturers from producing a pill that looks “exactly” like the brand name counterpart. Additionally, the same brand name pills may also look slightly different in different countries than they do in the US. Two good examples are Nexium and Celexa. In the US, Nexium is available as a purple capsule, yet in Canada, Nexium is available as a light pink tablet. Similarly, in the US, Celexa 20mg is available as a peach colored tablet and internationally, the pill is white and slightly smaller than the US pill. In both examples, the US pill and the international pill contain the same active ingredients and are made by the same drug company. However, perhaps to segregate their markets or for other reasons, the drug company decided to make the Canadian or international pill a different color or different dosage form (i.e. tablet vs capsule). Finally, the same generic drug made by different generic companies may look different as well.
- Why do the pills I received have a different name than the one’s I get at my local pharmacy?
- In some cases, drug companies may brand the same drugs under different names in different countries. As such, the product(s) you receive may have a different name than the US name, however, they will contain the exact same medicinal ingredients in the same dosages. A good example of this is the drug Zyrtec. In Canada, Zyrtec is marketed under the brand name of Reactine, even though the same drug company makes both Zyrtec and Reactine and other than the name, there are no differences whatsoever between the two products. Drug companies likely do this to segregate their markets or to discourage consumers from buying from different countries.
- Can you transfer my prescription from my local US pharmacy as I may have refills there?
- Because we are located outside the United States, we are unable to transfer prescriptions from US pharmacies. However, you can ask your doctor’s office to directly fax us a new prescription to save yourself a visit to the doctor. Most doctors are happy to do so. If you prefer, we can also contact your doctor’s office and ask them to fax us a new prescription for you. Please note that doctor's offices can take up to 3 to 5 business days to respond to our requests for new prescriptions, so it may be quicker if you call them.
- How long is my prescription valid?
- Prescriptions are valid and usable within one year from the date the prescription was written. In the interest of patient safety.
- If I don't see my medication on your price list, does that mean you don't carry it?
- We may be able to source a drug that is not currently listed on our website. If you don't see the drug you are looking for, please call us at 1-877-888-9265.
- Will I be charged any other fees or taxes?
- Will you accept my insurance?
- We are unable to process a claim directly with your insurance company at this time.